среда, 30 мая 2012 г.

Lady Sonia - Milf Legs, Panties and High Heels (25 May 2012)


Release Year: 2012
Video language: English

As I open my front door to you and invite you inside you will be pleased to hear that my husband is out and as I know that “genuine” MILF’s with long legs and perfectly shaped bottom excite you I thought that I would give you a VERY special little treat today! I REALLY love to be watched so today I am going to show you EVERYTHING from silky smooth Wolford pantyhose through to REAL fully fashioned nylons together with bare legs AND several pairs of my very special panties as well and ALL of this while wearing VERY high heels! Not only do I show myself off for the camera I also open my lovely long MILF legs WIDE for you so that you can see EVERYTHING that you want to see! Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:47
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 90kbps



File size: 341.2 MB



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий